Bachelor of Business Administration
Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are awaiting result are also eligible to apply. The four-year undergraduate programs of full time study are divided into eight semesters.
The 4-years BBA program serves the need of those who are looking for a career in management profession or towards higher education in business administration. Being a program with challenging curricula and contents, it is appropriate for those who have excellent academic record and high potential for success.
The BBA degree promises the graduates higher level employability at the entry level of management profession by helping them excel in professional and personal development. The program offers a rich blend of general education; general management skills like communication, decision-making, leadership, teamwork and quantitative methods. It also aims to sensitize the graduates about their social and environmental responsibility.Learning Outcomes
BBA graduates are expected to communicate effectively and professionally and to demonstrate the ability to create written and oral statements for diverse audience across the world. Demonstrate the ability to identify and evaluate relevant information for decision making and make use of thinking skills to assess the information and solve problems in uncertain environments. Understand the importance of team work and group dynamics in achieving organizational goals and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams. Understand various leadership styles and demonstrated ability in exercising these styles according to the requirement of the situation. Demonstrate effectively practicing of overall functional business knowledge and ability to identify and interpret essential business concepts, principles and skills. Identify core organizational values and understand the issues of ethical and social diversity and demonstrate the ability to propose feasible solutions to these issues.
Understand computer-based information systems and able to use computing tools and infrastructures to apply and interpret functional business knowledge.Degree Requirements
For the award of BBA degree, a student must have:
- Passed courses totalling at least 130 credit hours, including all those courses which have been specified as Core courses.
- Obtained a CGPA of at least 2.00
- At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination (such as O-levels) AND
- Should have studied for HSSC or an equivalent qualification, for at least two years AND
- At least 50% marks in HSSC or an equivalent qualification
- 50% weight to higher percent score of SSC (or an equivalent exam) OR HSSC (or an equivalent exam) AND
- 50% weight to marks obtained in Admission Test
- Cut-off marks in the NTS-NAT IE, NAT ICS, NAT-ICOM or NAT-IGS exam to be determined by the University
- Combined score of 1,000 or more in the SAT-I examination
Note: Registration in “Final Year Project-I” is allowed provided the student has earned at least 97 credit hours, and his/her CGPA is equal to or greater than the graduating CGPA (2.0).