Islamabad Convocation 2022
NUCES-FAST is organizing its 72nd Convocation for awarding degrees to the graduates on:
Date: Saturday, November 26, 2022
Venue: Islamabad Campus, A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4
Islamabad, , Islamabad to confer the degrees of the graduates who passed out in the examination of Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters.
Eligibility criteria for attending the 72nd Convocation is as follows:
- BBA & BS students graduated in Fall 2021 & Spring 2022
- MBA & MS students graduated in Fall 2021 & Spring 2022
- PhD graduates
- Graduates of older batches who have not participated in the convocation ceremony are also allowed.
Registration for 72nd Convocation:
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Registration Fee before Deadline: Rs.3,500/-
- Registration Fee after Deadline: Rs.5,000/-
- Registration fee covers the cost of participation in the convocation, gown’s rent, photographs and refreshments for a graduate and his/her parents.
Registration fee is payable in cash only at the One Stop, Islamabad Campus on a working day (Mon-Fri) during office hours (09:00 AM – 04:30 PM).
No graduate will be allowed to attend the convocation and respective rehearsal without paying fee. Gowns will be issued on the day of rehearsal after collecting security of Rs.1000/-.
All graduates are advised to please register themselves online clicking the following link before the deadline for getting reserved seats. https://tinyurl.com/yc8dscrx
Invitation Cards for convocation will be issued on rehearsal day as per registration of the graduates.
Compulsory full dress rehearsal of above mentioned disciplines will be held at the campus on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 03:00 P.M.
No registration request will be entertained on Rehearsal / Convocation day.