Islamabad Convocation 2020
Happening date 28-Feb-2020
Posted date 06-Feb-2020
NUCES-FAST is organizing its 58th Convocation for awarding degrees to the graduates on:
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020
Venue: Islamabad Campus, H-11/4
Graduates of the following batches are cordially invited to attend the convocation:
- BBA (Batch 2014, 2015)
- BS(A&F) (Batch 2014, 2015)
- BS(CS) (Batch 2014, 2015)
- BS(EE) (Batch 2014, 2015)
- Graduates of older batches who have not participated in the convocation ceremony are also allowed.
Registration for Convocation:
- Registration Deadline: Monday, February 17, 2020
- Registration Fee before Deadline: Rs.3,000/-
- Registration Fee after Deadline: Rs.4,000/-
- Registration fee covers the cost of participation in the convocation, gown’s rent, photographs and refreshments for a graduate and his/her parents.
No graduate will be allowed to attend the convocation and respective rehearsal without paying fee. Gowns will be issued on the day of rehearsal after collecting security of Rs.1000/-.
Registration forms are available at NU website, Slate portal and on photocopier shop of the campus.
All graduates are advised to please register themselves before the deadline for getting reserved their seats. Invitation Cards for convocation will be issued on rehearsal day as per registration of the graduates.
Kindly submit the following documents in Room No. N-07B at Ground Floor, FSM Block for registration in the convocation:
- Registration Form duly filled in
- Fee Receipt
- Campus Clearance Form (collect from respective academic office)
- Graduate Survey Form
- Photocopies of CNIC of graduates & their guests
Download Convocation Registration Form Download BS(CS) Graduate Survey Proforma Download BS(EE) Graduate Survey Proforma Download FSM Graduate Survey Proforma
No registration request will be entertained on Rehearsal / Convocation day.