Dr. Sheikh Sajid
Department of Electrical EngineeringPhone: (042) 111-128-128
Dr. Mohammad Sajid has been teaching at National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences as an assistant professor. He has research interests in the areas of Solution of n-Queen Problem. He is actively invovled in research in these areas.
Research Stays at Foreign Universities:
- July 2015: Guest Academic Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.
- June- July 2011: Guest Academic Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.
- August – October 2010: Post-Doctoral Fellow/Guest Academic Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.
- July 2009: Guest Researcher, Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.
- July 2008: Post-doctoral Fellow, Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.
- August 2007: FSO Communication Algorithms Laboratory (FOCAL), McMaster University, Ontario, Canada.
- July 2006: Department of Communications Systems, Institute Jozef Stefan, Slovenia.
- September 2005: Department of Communications Systems, Institute Jozef Stefan, Slovenia.
My main research interests lies in Digital communications and Information Theory’s application to Free Space Optics (FSO). Error Control coding and application areas of Free Space Optics also form a major part of my research. Recently, I have been extending my research into optical wave propagation through random media.
Teaching and Academic Experience
Since September 2016, I have been working as the Chair – Department of Electrical Engineering whereby I am responsible for the strategic planning, development and management of a Department with around 35 faculty members and 25 staff members. My duties as Department Chair include course assignments, planning and execution of the semester for a 500+ student-centric Department. Among my achievements as the Department Chair is a successful PEC accreditation visit during 2017 and the development of a completely new OBE-based paradigm for teaching within the Department.
As an academic, at the Department of Electrical Engineering, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, I have taught and developed undergraduate courses on Wireless Communications, Optical Fiber Communications, Signals and Systems and Communication Systems Engineering and Graduate Courses on Research Methodology, Coding Theory, Advanced Wireless Communications and Optical Communications. I led and developed the Communications Engineering related course chains at the FAST-NU, Lahore Campus and takes pride in having successfully supervised the first ever MS thesis and the first ever PhD in Electrical Engineering at the Department.
Besides being involved in numerous departmental organizational and academic matters, including the Department’s Faculty search and selection committee. Have been heading the University’s Library Committee for 4 years. I also acted as the Coordinator and Advisor for the MS/PhD program at the Department of Electrical Engineering from 2008 till I was made the Chair in 2016. Based on my positive teaching feedback, significant contribution to academic uplift of the University, research publications and administrative ability, the University promoted me to the rank of an Associate Professor in summer 2011 and eventually to a Full Professor in May 2016.
Recently, I have been invited to Faculty Training Workshops as a Guest speaker in FAST_NU, Lahore and the University of Central Punjab (UCP). Also, I am regularly participating and giving lectures on the new paradigm of “Outcome Based Education”.
My current teaching interests lies in Communication Systems, Digital Communications, Optical Wireless communications, Wireless Communications and Optical Fiber Communications. Also, courses on Information Theory and Error Control Channel coding at the graduate level are my strength.Bachelor / Master/ Doctoral Thesis Supervisions
At FAST-NU, one doctoral and around a dozen MS thesis have been completed under my supervision, and 2 MS and 1 PhD thesis are currently in progress in Optical Communications. Besides, various undergraduate works have been completed in my guidance.
Doctoral thesis supervision
A D Raza : On the Capacity of an Average and Peak Power Constrained Optical Wireless Relay Channel (Defended 2015)
This remains the only doctorate in EE to have been awarded by my current Department and the Engineering Faculty.
MS thesis titles supervised at FAST-NU Lahore are
Hamid Sharif: Fading due to scintillation on Optical Wireless MIMO Channel (Defended 2016)
Zubair : Design of Backend Electronics design for enabling data transmission using an LED panel (Defended 2016)
Zeeshan Khalid: Channel Modelling for Ultra-parallel Visibile Light Communications (Defended 2014)
Hafiz Saqib: Optical Receiver Performance Characterization for Time Domain Reflectometry (Defended 2014)
Sabeena Fatima: Bandwidth Efficient Root Nyquist Pulses for Optical Intensity Channels (Defended 2013)
Muhammad Usama: Post Processing Algorithm for Event Detection in OTDR (Defended 2013)
Bushra Rashid: Signal Estimation through a Turbulent Free Space Optical Channel (Defended 2012)
Zaman Malik: Use of Radiative Transfer Equation for Estimating Optical Signal Attenuation through Inhomogeneous Clouds (Defended 2012)
Kiran Fatima: Adaptive Coded Modulation for FSO Links (Defended 2012)
Mohsin Yousuf: Cloud Attenuation Predictive Model using solutions of Radiative Transfer Equation for Optical Feeder Links from Satellite to Ground (Defended 2010)
Abdul Rehman: PDF Estimation of Received Signal Strength under Foggy Channel for Terrestrial FSO Links (Defended 2010)
Salman Basheer: Fog Channel Modelling for Terrestrial Free Space Optical Communications Systems (Defended 2009)
I supervised 3 colleagues at TU Graz for their Master thesis (along-with Dr. Leitgeb)
- P. Kohldorfer: Channel Modeling for Terrestrial FSO
- P. Brandl: VHDL Based implementation of 256-ary PPM
- B. Flecker: Fog attenuation analysis for Terrestrial FSO
At the UET, Lahore I supervised about 8 Bachelor final year works and most of my graduate students are serving in established Telecom organizations in Pakistan.
International Research Projects Participation
Was invited for a “Key-Note address” titled “Advances in theory and applications of Optical Wireless Systems” at the IEEE International Conference on Broadband Communications (CobCOM) in Graz, Austria held in September 2016. The keynote address was attended by all conference participants, including Deans of faculty and Rector of TUGraz and was well appreciated.
Was selected as a Non-Cost country representative (the first Pakistani to have been co-opted as a member) in the European COST action IC0802 Propagation tools and data for integrated Telecommunication, Navigation and Earth Observation systems. The COST action has a large consortium of research organizations and FAST-NU, Lahore was included to participate based on my research experience and expertise in Optical Wireless Communications. Gave an invited lecture as an expert at the COST IC0802 workshop held in Graz, Austria in June 2011 which was attended by the whole COST action community. Have been selected as a COST Pakistan representative in the new COST action IC1101 “OpticWise” focused on Optical Wireless communications.
Remained actively involved on COST 270 about the “Reliability of optical components and devices” and in SatNEx-1 (www.satnex.org) on the SJA-2413 about “Clear Sky Optics”. I presented the progress about “Clear sky Optics” to all major SatNEx meetings since 2004 all around Europe, and remained active in SatNEx-2 on SJA-2313 renamed as “Free Space Optics (FSO)”.
A research collaboration was developed between the optical group at the University of Athens and the Graz University of Technology, which led to 2 joint conferences and 1 Journal publication.
Also, participated to a project for “Investigating FSO for UAVs” which was sponsored by EADS, Munich, Germany and about 3 conference and 1 Journal paper were produced during the course of the project.
During the years of research at TUG, I also produced numerous research proposals both for International and Austrian Projects including AFOBA, which had a consortium of 10 universities and research organizations involved in FSO spread across Europe.
Key Research Achievements
Currently, the total number of citations of my various academic works stand at 940 + and my current H-factor is 19.
Was nominated as a Guest Editor for the Journal of Communications special issue on Optical Wireless communications and the IET’s special issue on “Photonic and Optical Wireless Network” whereby contributions from all over the globe were solicitated, peer-reviewed and published in September 2009 and March 2012, respectively. More recently acted as Guest Editor for the special issue of the European Transactions on Telecommunications (ETT) on “Optical Wireless Communications” published in June 2014.
Organized the First IEEE Colloquium on Optical Wireless communications as an Invited Session Chair at the CSNDSP 2008 in Graz Austria where 24 research papers in the area of Optical wireless were presented by various researchers and scientists from across the globe. The said Colloquium was the largest gathering of Optical Wireless researchers within Europe, and had participants from all over the globe.
Organized the Second IEEE Colloquium on Optical Wireless at CSNDSP 2010 in UK whereby 24 papers in the area were presented. Acted as a TPC member for the optical wireless workshop organized at the IEEE Globecom 2010 at Florida, USA. Organized the Optical Communications Session at the International Conference FIT 2010 in Islamabad.
Third Colloquium on Optical Wireless Communications was organized at CSNDSP 2012 in Poland. The third Colloquium was also a success like the previous two, and established itself as an international congregation of Optical Wireless researchers for exchange of ideas and building collaborations.
Won a research grant worth 7.4 Million PKR from the highly competitive Pakistan’s National ICT Research and Development fund for a collaborative project between the two strongest technical Universities in Lahore, the LUMS and FAST-NU. The grant is for investigating “Performance and Functionality Enhancement of an OTDR”. The project was completed achieving all its research and development targets successfully.
Have published numerous papers as enlisted below in very high quality and Impact Factor Journals including the Electronics Letters, Optics Letters, JOCN and the Journal of Optical Engineering.
Research PublicationsImportant Refereed Journal Publications
- [J1] A.D. Raza and S. Sheikh Muhammad Capacity bounds for a Gaussian Optical Wireless Relay Channel, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunication Technologies (ETT), vol. 27, No. 7, July 2016.
- [J2] S. Fatima, S. Sheikh Muhammad and A.D. Raza Bandwidth efficient Root Nyquist pulses for Optical Intensity Channels, Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 17-24, April 2015.
- [J3] A.D. Raza and S. Sheikh Muhammad Achievable capacity region of a Gaussian Optical Wireless Relay Channel, Journal of Optical Communications and Networks (JOCN), vol.7, No. 2, pp. 83-94, February 2015.
- [J4] A.D. Raza and S. Sheikh Muhammad Bounds on minimum energy per bit for Optical Wireless Relay Channels, Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 761-767, September 2014.
- [J5] H.E. Nistazakis, A.N. Stassinakis, S. Sheikh Muhammad and G.S. Tombras, BER estimation for multi-hop RoFSO QAM or PSK OFDM communication systems over gamma gamma or exponentially modeled turbulence channels, in Optics and Laser Technology, vol. 64, pp. 106-112, 2014.
- [J6] S. Sheikh Muhammad, B. Rashid and A.D. Raza, Signal Estimation for the Gamma-Gamma Turbulence model, in Journal of Optical Engineering, vol. 52, No. 12, pp. 120501-1- 120501-3, December 2013.
- [J7] M.S. Khan, M. Grabner, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Empirical relations for optical attenuation prediction from Liquid water content (LWC) of fog, in Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 21, No. 3, September 2012.
- [J8] S. Sheikh Muhammad, H. Mehmood, A. Naseem and A. Abbas Hybrid Coding Technique for Pulse detection in an Optical Time Domain Reflectometer, in Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 624-631, June 2012.
- [J9] M. Czaputa, S. Hranilovic, S. Sheikh Muhammad and E. Leitgeb Free Space Optical Links for latency tolerant traffic, in IET Communications, vol. 6, Issue 5, pp. 507-513, March 2012.
- [J10] M. S. Khan, S. Sheikh Muhammad, M. S. Awan, E. Leitgeb et al. Further results on Fog modelling for Terrestrial FSO links, in Journal of Optical Engineering, vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 031207-1- 031207-9, March 2012.
- [J11] F. Nadeem, B. Geiger, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Comparison of Link Selection Algorithms for free space optics/ radio frequency hybrid networks, in IET Communications, vol. 5, Issue 18, pp. 2751-2759, December 2011.
- [J12] R. Neblouni, C. Capsoni, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Prediction of Drop size distribution parameters for optical wireless communication through moderate continental fog, in the IEEE International Journal of Satellite Communications and Networks (IJSCN), vol. 29, Issue 1, pp. 97-116, January/February 2011.
- [J13] M.S. Khan, M.S. Awan, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Probability Model for Free Space Optical Links under Continental Fog Conditions, in Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 19, No. 3, September 2010.
- [J14] S. Sheikh Muhammad, M. S. Awan and A. Rehman PDF Estimation and Liquid Water Content based attenuation modelling for fog in terrestrial FSO links, in Journal of RadioEngineering, vol. 19, No. 2, June 2010.
- [J15] F. Nadeem, V. Kavicera, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Weather Effects on Hybrid FSO/RF Communication link, in the IEEE International Journal of Selected Areas in Communications (IJSAC), Special Issue on Optical Wireless Communications, vol. 27, No. 9, December 2009 [121 citations till May 2017] .
- [J16] S. Sheikh Muhammad, T. Javornik, I. Jelovcan, E. Leitgeb and Z. Ghassemlooy Comparison of Hard-decision and Soft-decision channel coded M-ary PPM performance over Free Space Optical Links, in European Transactions on Telecommunications, vol. 20, pp. 746-757, November 2009.
- [J17] M. S. Awan, L.C. Horwath, S. Sheikh Muhammad, E. Leitgeb and F. Nadeem Characterization of Fog and Snow Attenuation for Free Space Optical Propagation, in the Journal of Communications, Special Issue on Optical Wireless Communications, vol.4, No.8, pp. 533-545, September 2009 [76 citations till May 2017]
- [J18] T. Javornik, I. Jelovcan, S. Sheikh Muhammad and G. Kandus, Simplified soft value extraction for M-PPM modulated signals in FSO systems, in AEUE International Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 63, pp. 595-599, July 2009.
- [J19] M. Al-Naboulsi, F. De Fornel, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad et al. Measured and Predicted Light Attenuation in Dense Coastal Upslope Fog at 650, 850 and 950 nm for FSO applications, in Journal of Optical Engineering, vol. 47, No. 3, March 2008.
- [J20] W. Gappmair, S. Sheikh Muhammad Error performance of PPM/Poisson channels in turbulent atmosphere with gamma distribution, in Electronics Letters, vol. 43, No. 16, pp. 880-882, August 2007.
- [J21] S. Sheikh Muhammad, B. Flecker, E. Leitgeb and M. Gebhart Characterization of Fog Attenuations in Terrestrial Free Space Optical Links, in Journal of Optical Engineering, vol. 46, No. 6, June 2007 [94 citations till May 2017] .
- [J22] W. Gappmair, S. Sheikh Muhammad Error performance of terrestrial FSO links modeled as PPM/Poisson channels in turbulent atmosphere, in Electronics Letters, vol. 43, No. 5, pp. 302-304, March 2007.
- [J23] T. Kamalakis, T. Sphicopoulos, S. Sheikh Muhammad and E. Leitgeb Estimation of the power scintillation probability density function in free-space optical links by use of multicanonical Monte Carlo sampling, in Optics Letters, vol. 31, No. 21, pp. 3077-3079, November 2006
- [B1] S. Sheikh Muhammad Coded Modulation for Terrestrial Free Space Optical Systems, VDM Verlag, 2010.
- [B2] L. Castanet, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Influence of the Variability of the Propagation Channel on Mobile, Fixed Multimedia and Optical Satellite Communications, SatNEx E-Book published by Shaker Publishers, 2007.
- [C1] K. Siddiqi, A.D. Raza and S. Sheikh Muhammad, Visible Light Communications for V2V Intelligent Transport System (ITS), in proceedings at the 1st International Conference on BroadBand Communications and Next Generation Networks for Multimedia Applications (CobCOM), Graz, Austria, September 2016 (IEEE).
- [C2] S. Sheikh Muhammad Delay Profiles for Indoor Diffused Visible Light Communications, in proceedings at the 13th International Conference on Telecommunications (ConTel), Graz, Austria, July 2015 (IEEE).
- [C3] S. Sheikh Muhammad, M. Zaman Malik and G. Kandus, Optical Propagation modelling using Radiative Transfer Equation (RTE), Invited paper at the 16th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), Graz, Austria, July 2014 (IEEE).
- [C4] A.N. Stassinakis, M.P. Ninos, H.E. Nistazakis, S.S. Muhammad, A.D. Tsigopoulos, G.S. Tombras, “BER Estimation of Dual Hop QAM OFDM RoFSO Over Exponentially Modeled Turbulence and Optical Fiber with Nonlinear Clipping”, 6th International Conference from “Scientific Computing to Computational Engineering”, 6th IC-SCCE, Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-618-80527-3-4, Vol. 1, pp. 78-84, 2014.
- [C5] A.D. Raza, S. Sheikh Muhammad Minimum Energy per Bit Requirement for Optical Wireless Relay Channels, in proceedings at the 15th Annual Australian Communications Theory Workshop, Sydney, Australia, February 2014 (IEEE).
- [C6] M. Usama, S. Sheikh Muhammad Vector Indexing algorithm for post processing of OTDR data, in proceedings at the 18th European Conference on Networks and Optical Communications, NOC 2013, Graz, Austria (IEEE).
- [C7] Z. Malik, S. Sheikh Muhammad, Use of Radiative Transfer Equation (RTE) for estimating optical signal attenuation through inhomogeneous clouds, in proceedings at the Tenth Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2012 (ACM).
- [C8] K. Fatima, S. Sheikh Muhammad, E. Leitgeb, Adaptive Coded Modulation for Free Space Optical Links, in proceedings IEEE CSNDSP, Poznan, Poland, July 2012.
- [C9] A. Naseem, H. Mahmood, S. Sheikh Muhammad, Aun Abbas, Composite Coding Scheme for OTDR SNR Enhancement, in proceedings IEEE Contel, Graz, Austria, June 2011.
- [C10] S. Sheikh Muhammad A unified approach for Channel Modelling of Terrestrial Free Space Optical links, in proceedings at the Seventh International Symposium CSNDSP, Nottingham, UK, July 2010 (IEEE).
- [C11] S. Sheikh Muhammad, T. Plank, E. Leitgeb, et al. Challenges in Establishing Free Space Optical communications between Flying Vehicles, in proceedings at the Sixth International Symposium CSNDSP, pp. 82-86, Graz, Austria, July 2008 (IEEE).
- [C12] M. Saleem Awan, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Distribution Function for Continental and Maritime Fog environments for Optical Wireless Communications, in proceedings at the Sixth International Symposium CSNDSP, pp. 260-264, Graz, Austria, July 2008 (IEEE).
- [C13] S. Sheikh Muhammad, P. Brandl, E. Leitgeb, O. Koudelka, I. Jelovcan VHDL based FPGA implementation of 256-ary PPM for Free Space Optical Links, in Proceedings at the 9th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON), pp. 174-177, Rome, Italy, July 2007 (IEEE).
- [C14] S. Sheikh Muhammad, W. Gappmair, E. Leitgeb Channel Capacity Evaluation for Terrestrial FSO, in Proceedings at the International Workshop for Satellite and Space Communications, pp. 222-226, Madrid, Spain, September 2006 (IEEE).
- [C15] B. Flecker, M. Gebhart, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, C. Chlestil, Results of Attenuation Measurements for Optical Wireless Channels under Dense Fog Conditions, in SPIE Proceedings, Optics and Photonics Symposium, vol. 6303, pp. 63030P1-11, San Diego, USA, August, 2006.
- [C16] T. Kamalakis, T. Sphicopoulos, S. Sheikh Muhammad, E. Leitgeb, Estimation of Power scintillation statistics in Free Space Optical Links using the Multi-Canonical Monte Carlo Method, in proceedings at the IEEE-Conference CSNDSP, pp. 629-633, Patras, Greece, July 2006.
- [C17] S. Sheikh Muhammad, T. Kamalakis, E. Leitgeb, O. Koudelka, et al. Terrestrial Free Space Optical Links for High Bandwidth Connectivity, IEEE INMIC, pp. 116-120, Karachi, Pakistan, December 2005.
- [C18] S. Sheikh Muhammad, E. Leitgeb, O. Koudelka Multilevel Modulation and Channel Codes for Terrestrial FSO Links, IEEE IWSSC, pp. 795-799, Siena, Italy, September 2005.
- [C19] M. Gebhart, E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Measurement of Light attenuation in dense fog conditions for Optical Wireless Links, in SPIE Proceedings, Optics and Photonics Symposium, vol. 5891, pp. 58910K1-12, San Diego, USA, August, 2005 [53 citations till May 2017] .
- [C20] E. Leitgeb, S. Sheikh Muhammad, C. Chelstil, et al. Importance of Reliable Optical Wireless Links in the Evolving Broadband Network, in Proceedings WMSCI, vol. V, pp. 56-62, Florida, USA, July 2005.
- [C21] S. Sheikh Muhammad, P. Koehldorfer, E. Leitgeb Channel Modeling for Terrestrial FSO, in IEEE ICTON, pp. 407-410, Barcelona, Spain, July 2005 [121 citations till May 2017].
- [C22] E. Leitgeb, U. Birnbacher, S. Sheikh Muhammad, et al. Hybrid Wireless Networks combining WLAN, FSO and Satellite Technology for Disaster Recovery, in the 15th IST Mobile and Wireless Communications Summit, Dresden, Germany, June 2005.
- [C23] S. Sheikh Muhammad, C. Chlestil, E. Leitgeb, M. Gebhart Reliable Terrestrial FSO Systems for Higher Bit Rates, in IEEE CONTEL, pp. 523-528, Zagreb, Croatia, June 2005.
- [I-1] S. Sheikh Muhammad, M. Aurangzeb, I. Tarique Bridging the gap between Higher Education and the Telecommunication Engineering Sector, US-China Education Review (USA), vol. 6, No. 8, pp. 62-67, August 2009.
- [IT1] S. Sheikh Muhammad, “Can Scientific Research be quantified?” invited talk at the Faculty of Information Technology, University of Central Punjab, Lahore, February 2015.
- [IT2] S. Sheikh Muhammad Process of Knowledge Creation: Some Reflections, invited talk at the Faculty of Computer Science, FAST_NU, Lahore, April 2016.
- [P1] S. Sheikh Muhammad Advancements in Optical Wireless Communications, invited talk at the International Conference on Innovative Computing (ICIC), University of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore, September 2016.
- [P2] S. Sheikh Muhammad Advances in Optical Wireless Communications, invited talk at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, FAST_NU, Lahore, March 2016.
- [P3] S. Sheikh Muhammad Optical Wireless Communications: An Emerging Technology, invited talk at the International Kinnaird College Multi-Disciplinary Research Conference (KCRC 2013), Lahore, November 2013.
- [P4] S. Sheikh Muhammad Optical Wireless Communications: An Emerging Technology, invited talk at the International Symposium of Computing and Information Technology (SCIT 2012), Karachi, May 2012.
- [P5] S. Sheikh Muhammad Solution of Radiative Transfer Equations for prediction of optical attenuation through clouds, invited lecture at the COST IC0802 central meeting, Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria, June 2011.
- [P6] S. Sheikh Muhammad A unified approach to Channel Modelling for Terrestrial Free Space Optical Links, invited talk at the Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria, August 2010.
- [P7] S. Sheikh Muhammad Research Trends in Optical Wireless Communications, invited talk at the Symposium of Engineering, Punjab University, Lahore, March 2010.
- [P8] S. Sheikh Muhammad, E. Leitgeb Future Research in FSO, presentation at the McMaster University, Toronto, Canada, August 2007.
- [P9] S. Sheikh Muhammad Coded Modulation for Terrestrial FSO, presentation at the SatNEx SJA 2313 International Workshop, Toulouse, France, February 2007.
- [P10] S. Sheikh Muhammad Optical Links for Integrated Multiplatform Systems (IMPS), in SatNEx Assembly Meeting, Surrey, UK, November 2006.
- [P11] S. Sheikh Muhammad Clear Sky Optics Progress/Plans, in SatNEx Assembly Meeting, Munich, Germany, June 2006.
- [P12] S. Sheikh Muhammad Progress in Clear Sky Optics, in SatNEx Assembly Meeting, Siena, Italy, September 2005.
- [P13] S. Sheikh Muhammad Progress in Clear Sky Optics, in SatNEx Assembly Meeting, Athens, Greece, April 2005.
PhD(Electrical Engineering), Graz University of Technology , Austria (2007)
M.S(Electrical Engineering), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2003)
B.E(Electrical Engineering), UET, Lahore, Pakistan (2001)