Department of Electrical Engineering
Dr. Arshad Beg completed his PhD degree from University of Dublin, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland in 2016. Previously, he has completed his MSc and BSc in Electrical Engineering from University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore in year 2007 and 2004 respectively.He has been working at FAST-NUCES since July, 2016. Previously, he worked at SZABIST Islamabad Campus, Hamdard University Islamabad Campus, and COMSATS University, Abbottabad. He also worked for Research & Development project in the field of Signal Processing and Underwater Acoustics at Maritime Technologies Complex, NESCOM, Islamabad for three and a half years.Internationally, he has worked as a Researcher in Computer Science at Lero, the Irish Software Engineering Research Centre at University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland. His affiliation with the research centre spans for about seven years.
- Formal Verification through Process Algebras
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Programming Language Semantics
- PhD(Computer Science), University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland (2016)
- MS(Electrical Engineering), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan (2007)
- BS(Electrical Engineering), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan (2004)