Department of Electrical Engineering
Ms. Aroosa Umair has been teaching in FAST NUCES (Lahore & Chiniot-Faisalabad campus) since 2014. Currently, she is working as a Lecturer in FAST NUCES CFD, Pakistan. She has published a paper on Recent Trends, Applications, and Challenges of Brain-Computer Interfacing (BCI). During her thesis, she conducted her research on audio processing with title Acoustic Scene Recognition using Real Life Audio. Before joining FAST NUCES, she was a Software Engineer at Fi-Tech Pvt. Ltd. LHR, Pakistan.
Area of Interest:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Machine Learning & Automation
- Database Systems and Data Sciences
- Aroosa Umair, Ureeba Ashfaq, and Muhammad Gufran Khan. Recent Trends, Applications, and Challenges of Brain-Computer Interfacing (BCI), International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications 9, no. 2 (2017): 58.
- Aroosa Umair, Muhammad Gufran Khan, Communication Technologies and Network Protocols of Automotive Systems, Advances in Networks. Vol. 6, No. 1, 2018, pp. 48-65. doi: 10.11648/j.net.20180601.15
- Aroosa Umair, Muhammad Gufran Khan. Acoustic Scene Recognition of Real Life Audio using Neural Network (NN) Classifiers, Technical Journal UET Taxila, December 2017.
- MS(EE), FAST NUCES CFD, Pakistan (2017)
- BS(EE), FAST NUCES LHR, Pakistan (2014)