Department of Electrical Engineering
Ms. Aroosa Umair has been teaching in FAST NUCES (Lahore & Chiniot-Faisalabad campus) since 2014. Currently, she is working as a Lecturer in FAST NUCES CFD, Pakistan. She has published a paper on Recent Trends, Applications, and Challenges of Brain-Computer Interfacing (BCI). During her thesis, she conducted her research on audio processing with title Acoustic Scene Recognition using Real Life Audio. Before joining FAST NUCES, she was a Software Engineer at Fi-Tech Pvt. Ltd. LHR, Pakistan.
Area of Interest:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Machine Learning & Automation
- Database Systems and Data Sciences
- M.S, FAST, Pakistan (2017)
- BS(EE), FAST, Pakistan (2014)