Department of Computer Science
Mubasher Baig Completed his PhD in Computer Science from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) in Fall 2016 under the supervision of Dr. M. M. Awais. During the PhD study his primary area of research has been Ensemble Learning (AdaBoost) and its applications.
- Baig, M.M., Awais, M.M. and El-Alfy, E.S.M., 2017. AdaBoost-based artificial neural network learning. Neurocomputing, 248, pp.120-126.
- Baig, M.M., Awais, M.M. and El-Alfy, E.S.M., 2017. A multiclass cascade of artificial neural network for network intrusion detection. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 32(4), pp.2875-2883.
- Mirza Mubasher Baig,El-Sayed M. El-Alfy,Mian M. Awais:Learning Rule for Linear Multilayer Feedforward ANN by Boosted Decision Stumps. ICONIP 2015:345-353.
- Mirza Mubasher Baig,Mian M. Awais,El-Sayed M. El-Alfy: BOOSTRON: Boosting Based Perceptron Learning. ICONIP 2014:199-206.
- Mirza Mubasher Baig,El-Sayed M. El-Alfy,Mian M. Awais: Intrusion detection using a cascade of boosted classifiers (CBC).IJCNN 2014:1386-1392
- Mirza Mubasher Baig,Mian Muhammad Awais:Global Reweighting and Weight Vector Based Strategy for Multiclass Boosting. ICONIP 2012:452-459.
- Ph.D(Computer Science), Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan (2016)
- M.S(Computer Science), Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan (2009)
- M.Sc (Mathematics), University of the Punjab, Pakistan (1998)