Department of Electrical Engineering
MOHSIN KAMAL received the B.S. degree in Telecommunication Engineering from National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, in 2008 and the M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, Karlskrona, Sweden, in 2012. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering at National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan. Since 2013, he is working as Assistant Professor at National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan. He is also the IEEE student branch counselor at the same institute since 2016.
His research interests include the development of light-weight solutions for various IoT applications, network security, cooperative communication and cognitive radio networks.
- M. Kamal and s. Tariq, "Light-Weight Security and Data Provenance for Multi-Hop Internet of Things," in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 34439-34448, 2018.
- M. Kamal, M. Ibrahim, S. Mir and M. N. Aman, "Comparison of multihop relaying protocols in cognitive radio networks," 2016 Sixth International Conference on Innovative Computing Technology (INTECH), Dublin, Ireland, 2016, pp. 611-616.
- M. Ibrahim, M. Kamal, O. Khan and K. Ullah, "Analysis of radix-2 decimation in time algorithm for FPGA co-processors," 2016 International Conference on Computing, Electronic and Electrical Engineering (ICE Cube), Quetta, 2016, pp. 154-157.
Field of Interest:
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
- Network Security
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Cooperative Communication
- M.S(EE), Karlskrona, Sweden, Pakistan (2012)
- B.S(Telecommunication Engineering), FAST-NU, Pakistan (2008)