Department of Computer Science
Mr. Farooq Ahmed is associated with FAST-NU as a permanent faculty since 2011. Prior to that he has worked in various capacities as a researcher and practitioner in software industry. He was an integral part of a project funded by National ICTR&D Fund Pakistan to integrate opensource software projects in IT Education. He has also worked as a consultant to Punjab IT Board in past. Farooq Ahmed takes keen interest in the application of Information and Communication Technologies for Development (ICT4D) purposes.
- Adnan Noor Mian, Abdul Hameed, Muhammad Umer Khayam, Farooq Ahmed, Roberto Beraldi, "Enhancing Communication Adaptability between Payment Card Processing Networks", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 53, No. 3, March 2015
- Wafa Basit, Fakhar Lodhi, Farooq Ahmed, M. Usman Bhatti, "A Metric Based Evaluation of Unit Tests as Specialized Clients in Refactoring", Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 13, July 2013
- Qaiser Durrani, Farooq Ahmed, "Ascertaining Feasibility of Traceability-based Requirements Inspection", International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice (SERP), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 2009
- Farooq Ahmed, Qaiser Durrani, Sarfraz Khurshid, "Exploring Traceability-based Requirements Inspections", IASTED International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA), Boston, USA, November 2007
- M.S(Computer Science), NUCES, Lahore , Pakistan (2006)
- B.S(Computer Science), NUCES, Lahore , Pakistan (2004)